Saturday, October 25

How much would you want to know?

Suppose someone from your recent past just got married. Would you like to have all the details about his wife, how they met, where they went for their honeymoon?

So I found out that a certain’s someone’s new wife is apparently very nice and very rich, that they met only this year, that they flew a whole bunch of friends to Phuket for the wedding and just got back from their honeymoon in Mauritius.

A couple of my friends actually knew all these juicy details but thought it would hurt if I got to hear about it and so didn’t tell me.

Call me a masochist, but I want to know everything, not only to satisfy my curiosity, but also to make me face up to the reality of it. Sure, there was an unpleasant twist in the heart when I heard, but I’m a big girl now, I can handle it.

No comments: