Sunday, March 21

”Don’t be ridiculous. You don’t even have a dog.”

Exchanging a spate of sloshed SMSes while at Velvet last night with a friend, who was out on a hot date somewhere he refused to divulge.

Can’t remember exactly what nonsense I was babbling to him about, but do recall hazy laments about all men being MARRIED [I recall keying those words in CAPS, even in my drunken state] and being found half-eaten by an Alsatian three weeks after I’m dead [see, even when not sober, I can quote Bridget Jones].

Nursing a vague hangover now. Just reminded my friend -- who brushed off his hot date by saying they just “chilled and took a walk” -- that we still have an on-going bet. Whoever gets attached first will have to buy the other a complete set of Tintin comics.

I have a feeling I’m gonna win.

No comments: