Thursday, November 18

media law

How many media law courses do I have to go through in this lifetime?

Rather painful, but still bearable the first time round in uni.

One more time in London, with excruciating evening lectures in the dead of winter, and a three-hour exam on media laws of Britain, Scotland and Wales, for crying out loud. [Being a typical Singaporean, I aced it, butofcos!]

Third time round now. On course for today and tomorrow, and it hasn't been as dreadful as feared. Amusing case studies, and of course the infamous Toh Chin Chye was brought up again.

Found myself thinking, I wish someone will defame me. Even though I'm no LKY [who can command half a million in damages apparently], I might be able to sue and get $20,000 at least. Ah yes, this is the sort of day dreams one engages in during media law sessions.

No comments: