Friday, July 29

pain pain go away

I have been awake for the past 23 hours. I have also been working almost non-stop for that entire time, mainly to distract myself from the pain in my feet. Everytime I try to lie down and nap, the pain is so intense that I have to get up and do some elf work.

Even the most super duper painkillers are not working this time. Even though I've been having this affliction for a couple of years now, this is the worst attack ever. I usually still can catch a couple of hours of sleep before the painkillers wear off, but this is so bad that I'm still up at 4am, even though I'm physically exhausted.

Counting down the hours to morning, so I can go to the doctor. Have popped Panaco and Synflex at 8pm, Codeine at midnight and again at 1am, and two Panadol Extra as a last resort at 3am, but the stabbing pains seem to be getting worse instead of better.

On the up side, I've managed to do a lot in my waking hours:
-- unpack all my boxes
-- rearrange my dressing table
-- sort through my jewellery
-- clean the balcony furniture
-- tie ribbons to 120 tags
-- make breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper
-- draw pattern for dress
-- empty all the trash cans in the house
-- read lots of TWOP
-- watch lots of crap TV

I just want the pain to go away so I can sleep.

3 comments:

ginnie & alfie said...

oh no! it sounds really bad! why like that?? have u seen the doctor?

- ginnie

orangeclouds said...

OH NO!! Baozhong baozhong. Will pray for the pain to go away.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... Do take care...

Cindy