Sunday, July 8

feeling it

I love it when you call
I love it when you call
I love it when you call
But you never call at all
So what's the complication it's only conversation
I love it when you call
But you never call at all
~ Love It When You Call, by The Feeling


The upbeat soundtrack to my Sunday, which played on while I placed bricks in semi-parallel lines in my front yard in the morning, watched sweaty Ikea men wrestle with a Klippan, a Lack, a Lindved and an Expedit in the afternoon, and endeavoured to paint a hospital green wall butter yellow without success.


It's incredible how many books one Expedit can hold. Good thing I bought more shelves, much to the dismay of M. Now that doggie has graduated from obedience school, I can get him to stay down and pose for photos.


Round 2 and 3 of painting tomorrow after work. After an exhausting Round 1, it was still greenish. My room is filled with fumes so I have to share M's bed tonight.

No comments: