Saturday, February 23

trigger happy

Still trying to get the hang the mind-boggling number of functions on my new toy, but super happy thus far. My compulsive reading of online camera reviews and relentless badgering of my fave photog has paid off.


I love the "food" function, it makes a simple shot of xiaolongbao look good.


Still getting the hang of focusing. Wanted to focus on the spoon, not the chopsticks!


The "face detection" is amazing! And see what being married for more than 30 years does to you? You smile and cross your arms the same way.


My sissy and I look like crap in this photo, courtesy of our dad. He, obviously, hasn't been reading the manual like he needs to sit for an exam.


Of course, the most unwilling and uncooperative subject of my photos has been my doggie. I haven't tried the "pet" function on him yet though.

No comments: