Friday, September 5

mini me me me



On a slow day at work, my love for all things miniature and crafty collides with my vain and vapid self, and I decide to make mini Zann standees using colour printouts of my photos, some glue and tape, and paperclips (do I sound like MacGyver or what).

Yes, it's narcissistic, but at least it's on a small scale. (It's also misuse of office supplies, but ssshhh...)

P.S. This photo is taken on Day 101 of Project 365. I am still slightly in disbelief that I have made it almost one-third through.)

P.P.S. I am so procrastinating. I'd rather blog than mark my students' assignments. Kuluolan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi zann, u don't really know me (er... well, i've got 2 swirl dresses and was there for the swirl swap swop along with 200 other people), but i noticed that u've got a welsh springer spaniel too?

well, i'm dropping you a line because i'm wondering if you'd like to adopt another one. i'm moving to the UK and need to find my dog a home. i can't bring him over with me. i can tell that you love your dog. :) hopefully u have space in your heart (and home) for another one?

flash is also a welsh springer spaniel and he's super friendly. please think about it ok? you can email me at junewee@gmail.com

:)