Wednesday, October 15

cuckoo


My sis the Hello Kitty fan very kindly loaned me her handphone charm -- currently not in use -- after my beloved squishy Doraemon one broke.


When you press the "chimney", a cuckoo bird pops out from the clock. I was instructed not to press it more than once a day, "wait it spoil".

During lunch today, I was idly playing with it when I realised it was stuck. No action whatsoever no matter how hard I depressed the little chimney. Die lah, I make spoil.

In a panic -- my sis was gonna eviscerate me -- I blurted out: "My cuckoo won't come out anymore!"

Luckily, I'm not a guy. But that didn't stop my lunch kakis from laughing for a good five minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your cuckoo is so cute!

Zann said...

eh this kind of thing cannot anyhow say hor. especially to boys. muahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

your cuckoo too old la!
can only come out once a day..
not advisable to whole day "idly playing with it"
- a "good as new cuckoo" lee