Wednesday, December 10

all i want for christmas


Brown boots, because I hate cold feet. They don't even need to be exactly this pair, Santa, because I know these aren't cheap and the economy is going down the toilet, even at the North Pole.


Pink Converse, because my white ones aren't girly enough.


ABC3D pop-up book, because the video completely charmed me.


Camera strap, from etsy, because the one which says "Minolta" just ain't cool.


A Year Of Mornings, because it is a beautiful book of photos I wish I had taken for a project I wished I had been a part of.


Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S, because I've always wanted an instant camera. Preferably with a year's supply of film, too.


iPhone, because, well, need I say more?


Origins Ginger Up Aromatic Shampoo and Conditioner, because I'm too cheap to buy my own shampoo.

No comments: