Friday, January 30

34 things to do before 35

seven candles

Now that I'm officially 34, I can start on my list (inspired by Andrea of hula seventy and driven by my list-making compulsion).

1. Complete Project 365

2. Read all the unread books I own before buying more

3. Learn to use Photoshop

4. Touch my toes

5. Sell a photo/print

6. Shoot one good photo on film

7. Watch Mayday in concert again, preferably in Taipei

8. Achieve glowing skin

9. Build a Lego house according to its original plan

10. Finish painting all the pictures in the Paint By Numbers kit

11. Buy a cow

12. Make one dish from every recipe book I own

13. Grow my hair until it is one length

14. Stop using eye cream

15. Add my own drawings to an old painting

16. String up garlands and fairy lights over my room

17. Go somewhere with snow

18. Teach Randolph to do Downward Dog

19. Reupholster my mannequin

20. Make a layer cake

21. Sew my own bathrobe

22. Fix the stopped cuckoo clock

23. Make a banner for the blog

24. Hold a picnic with balloons

25. Grow a succulent plant

26. Go to the dentist

27. Have my eyebrows professionally plucked

28. Type a letter on the cursive typewriter

29. Go on a road trip or train journey

30. Create PDFs of the Semi-Successful Social Experiment

31. Complete Tintin comic book collection

32. Keep a scrapbook of home decor and other inspirations

33. Use the words anachronism, quotidian and paradigm (not in the same sentence)

34. Type out this list and pin it somewhere prominent

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought shouldnt stop using eye cream?

Zann said...

according to paula begoun, eye cream isn't any different from normal moisturiser! and may even be worse cos it doesn't have SPF!

Anonymous said...

i don't know what 'quotidian' means! should i be worried?

Anonymous said...

i meant "put it" =)

Zann said...

i don't know what quotidian means either, but it's always paired with existence!

and yes, a real actual living breathing cow! from world vision. they let you buy pigs too, i think.