Wednesday, April 7

verminator: they'll be back

For the past couple of months, I have been plagued by vermin -- and other foreign objects -- in my food.



First was a long-legged insect in my broccoli. That will teach me to try to eat more veggies.



On a quest for buffalo wings, I made M have dinner with me at Dan Ryan's, only to be rewarded with a long strand of plastic in my clam chowder. The wings weren't that hot either.



Two weeks later, my chicken horfun had a little extra something something in it -- protein from a worm.



On a day trip to Pengerang to partake of seafood, I was merrily digging in when a flying creature insect thingy decided to dive headlong onto my plate. Five minutes later, its counterpart decided to land on my gravy-covered fingers and commit kamikaze. The 11 other people at the table were not affected by vermin at all.

No comments: