Sunday, November 9

Haven't been so wasted for a very long time. I may say that everytime [the last time being a mere three weeks ago], but this was seriously bad.

Very unglam, I was on the verge of throwing up, which I'm proud to say has yet to happen in my entire boozing career. Also ended up hugging some bastard whom I don't even bother talking to when I'm sober. Flirted shamelessly with semi-cute bartenders for free champagne, but failed. Staggered home and only managed to shrug off my top but not my jeans before losing consciousness. Woke up to find mascara smudges all over face still caked with makeup and phone number of someone named Alvin in my pocket.

And guess what? I'm in the office working now -- with sandpaper-like skin, unsexy glasses, slow reflexes and a massive hangover -- and have a phone interview at 7 pm. Somebody just kill me now, please.

No comments: