Monday, November 17

SMS @ 10pm, last Thursday
Him: Darling I miz u
Me: How much do you miss me?
Him: A bit+++
Him: Do you miz me?
Me: I miss you so much it hurts. Hehehe
Him: Why leh? I would never hurt you.

SMS @ 3pm, last Friday
Him: Darling what are you doing? I'm having my "breakfast" now.
Me: Working. Don't distract me ok? Why you wake up so early?
Him: Can't sleep without you.

SMS @ 4am, last Saturday
Him: Darling wan to meet me...I knock off soon.
Me: Sleeping
Him: I miz you darling...I heart pain

Why can't I stop responding to the SMSs of someone who
(1) takes it for granted I'm going to sleep with him?
(2) is never awake the same time as me?
(3) known to be a player?
(4) moves too fast for comfort?
(5) does not understand that "I miss you so much it hurts" is a joke?
(6) thinks "miss" is spelt as "miz"?
(7) uses the phrase "I heart pain"?

No comments: