Sunday, April 4

"Big Sister is watching."

Not sure if the handful of regular readers of this blog know, but I do have a site meter which keeps track of the number of visitors and shows partial addresses. And for the longest time, I've been intrigued by an on-off visitor who apparently works for the NHS. Would the mysterious stranger like to leave me a message, in return for my ungrateful bitching about the free medical service the NHS provided to me?

And on a marginally related note, why is it that I get more than 10 visitors a day -- that's more than 4,000 (!!!) in total in 10 (!!!) months -- reading my rambling thoughts, but I hardly get any feedback? It's like I'm writing in a vacuum, or as that philosophical conundrum goes, "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?"

No comments: