Monday, August 29

back from the palace

After six days of marathon TV viewing, my sis, my mom and I have completed watching 70 episodes of Jewel In The Palace. Those VCDs are really time-sucking devices.

On the average, we were slumped in front of the idiot box for 10 hours from morning till midnight. Even during meals, we would be watching from the dining table. The only breaks were for peeing and bathing, although towards the finale, I'm ashamed to say we even gave up showering. My mom neglected all housework and my sis didn't do anything to improve her unemployed status.

Lucky I got MC.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that why you didn't want Dessie and Alan to visit? Palace life is very busy huh. Hope you come back soon. Work is boring without my neighbour.

MS

P.S. Can I borrow your VCDs? :P

Zann said...

Hahahahahha, yes, no lowly visitors such as photographers allowed in the palace!

And I must dissuade you from starting on those dratted VCDs. You may well end up losing your job, cos you won't want to go to work, will just watch the whole day away!

Dylan Tan said...

I bought those for my MIL to watch 3 weeks ago. For 1 week, I had sucky dinners cos she simply no mood to cook! Thankfully my kitchn didn't get burnt down. Now, I don't even dare start on Disc 1 in case I also get stuck in palace and cannot do anything else!

Zann said...

Oh, forgot to add, MS is next in line for the VCDs. But how to pass to you?

Yesterday, I found my mother gazing longingly at the VCD boxes. She's proably contemplating if she has time to rewatch 70 episodes.