Friday, August 19

left, right, centre

So, in a bid to look on the bright side, here's some good news.

The crater seems to be not as deep and the bone not as visible.

I'm getting quite adept at changing the dressing. The trick is really to pretend that you're a nurse and it is not your own foot.

The super steroids which I've been taking are kicking in, yet the dreaded side effect of monstrous weight gain has not. Considering how much I'm eating -- the dem steroids make me hungry all the time! -- and how I'm plastered on the sofa in front of the TV the entire day, it's a miracle.

2 comments:

Manic Mummy said...

I read your column. Accentuate the positive, don't mess with Mr In-Between! And I'm really sorry about those times when I've been whiny. I resolve not to anymore!

orangeclouds said...

Yeah, it's so true that anything can happen to anyone at any time *casting nervous glances at crazy Beijing cab driver careening wildly on the road*

Take care S. Am praying for you.