Monday, September 19

christmas come early

It felt just like the office gift exchange -- except that all the presents were for me me me.

The surprise care package arrived in the evening, filled with goodies:
- M&Ms, Kit Kat and Godiva
- cookies, muffins, honey, haw flakes
- miniature Loewe bag [certified genuine], cute Blythe pouch, Jewel In The Palace coin purse
- knitted scarf thingy [very inspired to make my own now, supposed to be easy]
- soft toys in the shape of various animals
- very thoughtful Wallpaper and Glamour magazines and book on tai chi
- potpourri, aromatherapy, massage oils
- Mayday album [I'd been dying to get it, but obviously was too bedridden to go buy it]

I feel so lurved. But still in no hurry to return to the office.

1 comment:

ginnie & alfie said...

so welfare the office!

ginnie