Monday, September 19

i want i want i want

Sure sign of recovery -- food cravings!

- Chawanmushi [it kinda looks like my wound though, muahahahahhaa!]
- Any kind of pasta [even though I just had the most heavenly lobster pasta by Chef Chan last Saturday]
- Japanese-style fried chicken with lots of Kewpie mayo
- Jello that wobbles
- Big fat juicy steak
- Laksa with extra hum [so harmful, hardy har har]
- Lor mee from the stall with long queue at Bukit Purmei
- Prawn noodles [must be the black black soup type]
- Smoked salmon pizza from Pizza Bar
- Mee rebus from canteen [I've gone mad from being away from the office for too long]
- Raspberries
- Japanese-style pasta with fish roe [it's a perversion of Italian cooking but oh so yummy!]
- Krispy Kreme donuts [I'll take a dozen, original glazed, butofcos!]
- cold tofu with oyster sauce
- Chicken In A Biscuit [the ultimate MSG fix]
- BBQ chilli sotong on banana leaf [my fave food in the whole wide world]

6 comments:

Manic Mummy said...

Ng Ah Sio at Rangoon Road for Bak Kut Teh! That's what I need...

As for prawn mee, go to Beach Road Prawn Mee, which ironically is in Katong (370 East Coast Road). I grew up there, and I really really love the soup and the mee!

*hungry*

ginnie & alfie said...

arrrghhh! aside from krispy kreme i can't eat any of the food u talk about!!!!!!!! sob sob sob!

ginnie

Zann said...

Additions to the list:
- shabu shabu
- bangers and mash
- tako sashimi
- keropok
- asparagus wrapped with bacon

Been feeling so peckish lately that I've resorted to eating carrot sticks. But any health benefits are cancelled out by the fact that I coat each stick with lots of Kewpie mayo!

Manic Mummy said...

Anytime you want to eat shabu shabu, call me!!! I can make! Or we can go to Cuppage again!

Zann said...

Aren't you sick of shabu shabu already? Heh...I'm always game for it...and we can follow up with another round of the Game of Life!

ginnie & alfie said...

what is the Game of Life? and what's shabu shabu?

ginnie