Saturday, December 1

all i want for christmas...

Since we started playing Christmas albums in the shop -- Bette Midler, Mariah Carey and Diana Krall on rotation eight-and-a-half hours a day -- I've been pondering and editing and rearranging my [shallow and materialistic] wish list.


It's so cold in the shop that I feel like I really really need this Kimchi & Blue Ruffle Coat from Urban Outfitters.


Miniature Leica digital camera, also from Urban Outfitters. Look how cute and small it is. Oh and it's packed with nifty functions too. A Polaroid camera would do nicely too, but I would ask for a year's supply of film, which is the killer part. But actually, I have my eye on a prosumer camera, specifically, the beautiful Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1, which I even dreamt that I had in a lovely aquamarine colour.


For the domestic goddess in me trying to get out, I want a transparent crock pot. [Every time I say "crock pot", I associate it with "crock of shit".] Unfortunately, I can't find any in Singapore. The auntie at the electronic appliances shop gave me a weird look and asked, "How can the clay pot be transparent?"


I've kicked my addiction to glossy mags, but I wouldn't say no to subscriptions to Domino, Dwell, Blueprint and ReadyMade.


Chloe Edith bowling bag in black, red or brown. Even a fake is fine by me, that's how much I covet it.

Santa, are you listening?

No comments: