Thursday, June 12

default face



I believe this is my "default face". You know, sort of like when you go into screen-saver mode on the bus. It's the face you have on when you are NOT:

a. chattering overly loudly to your colleagues over lunch at Pasta de Waraku (and doing the excited seal clap when food actually arrives)
b. engrossed in Criminal Minds or Numbers or Bones or Mythbusters (yes, I'm a big geek)
c. pretending to pay attention during meetings and hoping the boss doesn't call on you (and then nattering in wide-eyed terror something like "I agree with what XXX just said")
d. riveted by some tale your date just regaled you with (Hasn't happened for a while now. Date? What date? Oh, I don't really like dried fruit)

The story behind my extremely bored face is on my twin's blog. She's also the one who captured the ennui of that night (and my red shoes) so perfectly with this photo.

No comments: