Wednesday, August 19

choo choo



We went to the train station, but you probably can't tell from these photos which do not contain any trains. (Don't ask me what happened to this shot. I like that the film accident made it look sufficiently vintage.)



It felt like we were in Malaysia. Which we were, technically. (We could use S$ though.)



We got shouted at, rather rudely, for going onto the platform.



We truly didn't see the "No entry" sign.



No one could miss the rainbow sign though. The supposedly good Malay food there was only so-so, save for the Ramly burger which was excellent.



We ended wandering around the lane at the back.



This grill is all kinds of awesome.



I'm bad at taking photos of people. Real bad. Mostly because I'm not a people person.



This Malay dude obligingly struck a Vogue pose for me. I didn't catch it.



I cross processed this roll, but I'm really not feeling it. Everything looks so greenish.



My fellow photographers on this field trip took more snaps of a particularly lazy immobile cat than of trains.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love yours, esp the last one!

Anonymous said...

it's me, MS the anonymous

wallfleur_mama said...

Change film! I hate greenish film too.