Wednesday, August 19

this & that



Big Pooh and Little Pohh in da 'hood.



A playground with real sand. None of that primary-coloured foam crap.



The swing is my second favourite, after the merry-go-round, which I'm still on a quest to track down.



I'll be the first to admit I'm not very patriotic. But this is a nice display by my neighbour.



And who can resist bunting, nationalistic or not, fluttering in the wind?



Doggie at his favourite park. Actually, I'm not sure he really likes it there -- there are no other dogs for him to hump -- but it's the nearest one within walking distance.



Trying to finish up the roll of film before our first dance class. Even though I was so nervous I had a tummy ache before the class, I'm a bit sad now that it's all over.

3 comments:

peanut butter wolf said...

Aiyoh, the poohs are impossibly cute!

wallfleur_mama said...

ooh, where is that playground. is it the one at that super old estate near the railway? name has slipped my mind...

Zann said...

the playground is at lakeview estate, thomson area. not very inspiring one. heh.