Tuesday, January 5

it better snow



More things to add to my list of things to eat do in New York:

-- Have good tiramisu at La Lanterna Caffe.
-- Attend a poetry slam.
-- Visit what looks like a fun sake bar.
-- Pretend to understand the art at the New Museum.
-- Partake of good creole food.
-- Have a picnic in the snow (like the Beatles did!), even though quite a few people have warned/cursed me that it won't snow when I finally get there.
-- Visit the Empire State Building (or was it the other one, which would allow me to have a good view of the Empire state Building?).
-- Have a look see at Marc By Marc Jacobs store.

I'm open to other suggestions, faster leave a comment for me below!



On a tangentially-related note: How sweet is this Missed Connection illustration? From here.

No comments: