Sunday, February 22

"Good, better, best
Never let it rest
Till the good is better
And the better best."


That Teamy the bee tune -- if you can sing along, you have just betrayed your age -- has been stuck in my head since Friday.

Had a date with my new girl friend from work, who will also be my companion for the 24-hour cable car ordeal in early March. More about the cable car thingy closer to the actual date, although you must surely be able to tell that it involves spending, erm, 24 hours in a, erm, cable car.

Anyway, we caught The Girl With A Pearl Earring, press previews being one of the few perks of the job. Beautiful painting-like framing of every scene with amazing attention to details, made me want to return to the National Gallery which I neglected to visit more than once. Shame on me.

As we were trotting along to the bus stop, out of nowhere, we started singing Teamy's theme song as well as that Children's Day song, commiting artrocities against the Malay language along the way.

Highly amusing, and we now feel assured that with our prowess of self-entertainment, we would be able to survive 24 hours in each other's company.

No comments: