Friday, February 13

Pardon the vulgarities, but I am so blardee pissed off with work. As if it's not enough that I'm overworked and underpaid, I still get shit for the stories I churn out. Why do I even give a flying fuck?

Times like these, I am seriously tempted to test out just what would really happen if I simply turn off my mobile, don't submit my stories at all and let the fucking hole on the page go straight to hell for all I care. The eds just take it for granted that I'm going to be responsible even if I have to stay up till ungodly hours to finish my stories. And not as if these are major policy-shifting, life-changing pieces, they are just crap about expensive mobile phones and bar-top dancing, for crying out loud. There are more important things in life.

Well, after spending every night the past week working from home till late, tonight I'm going to fuck it.

No comments: