Monday, July 5

bora bora

One side effect of watching too much Discovery Travel & Adventure channel is wanderlust stirring in my blood. Fell asleep thinking, "I must enter contest to win holiday in Bora Bora." And sure enough, I dreamt I was basking in the sun on a deck chair in a gorgeous bikini [which looked suspiciously like the one I so covet from the Women's Secret catalogue].

Woke up with, alas, no sun tan, and a burning question: "Who should I bring with me when I win the contest?"

The more I pondered over the [moot] question, the more depressed I got. I can't think of anyone to go with who would have listed me as his/her first choice.

food diary
one small slice French loaf
tau sar bun
Milo
one-quarter minced meat noodles
aloe vera and apple juice
chicken chop [without skin]
Coke
shocking amount of popcorn

No comments: