Tuesday, October 12

broke broked broken

Oh dear, just realised I'm going to be very broke when my credit card bill arrives later this month.

Have to pay for my Dad's car -- don't get me started on why I've to pay for a car I don't get to drive or this rant will never end -- and my Phuket trip. Oh, and a very expensive hydrating facial after getting sun burnt.

Yet, I can't stop shopping. Shopping loot so far include:
-- two boat-neck tops from Zara
-- purple cardigan from Mango
-- nautical flip flops
-- turquoise cardigan from Ness
-- billowy top from Ebase
-- Shiny PVC clutch from Ebase
-- Silky pleated skirt from some Spanish brand I can't quite figure out

food diary
four mini sausages
one mini bun
one sunny side up
one teriyaki chicken burger from Mos Burger
one corn soup
half cup of pink guava
one-third cup of Coke
one-third box of sweet popcorn

No comments: