Monday, April 4

material girl

What my heart desires: Crystal chandelier
What I'd make do with: Crystal earrings

What my heart desires: My very own tropical island
What I'd make do with: A week-long holiday in Phuket

What my heart desires: Complete set of Tintin comics
What I'd make do with: Buying one comic everytime I feel down

What my heart desires: DVD recorder
What I'd make do with: VCR and DVD player

What my heart desires: Prada gown
What I'd make do with: Home-made copy

What my heart desires: iPod mini in blue
What I'd make do with: digital camera which can store 12 measly songs

What my heart desires: Nigella Lawson's cookbooks
What I'd make do with: Watching her on TV

What my heart desires: Walk-in wardrobe
What I'd make do with: Big cupboard and lots of shelves

What my heart desires: Fresh flowers everyday
What I'd make do with: Plastic daisies

What my heart desires: Rollerblades
What I'd make do with: Birkenstock

What my heart desires: Black Labrador
What I'd make do with: Animal Planet

What my heart desires: Baby blue Volkswagen Beetle
What I'd make do with: Comfort cab

Insomnia drives me to think about things I can't have...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll make you a crystal chandelier but we'll have to make do with plastic crystals, ok? Real crystals are from one dollar each!

Anonymous said...

In case you're wondering who's making you the chandelier, it's me.

M

Zann said...

Who else do I know is talented and crafty enough to make crystal chandeliers???