Monday, October 17

sun salute

Other alternative remedies I have contemplated:
-- Reiki: My housemate is a practitioner and has kindly offered to reiki me.
-- Colonic irrigation: A couple of friends are fans, but I'm not sure if I'm able to stick it up there.
-- Ayurveda: My colleague knows a supposedly good guru.
-- Bomoh: My uncle friend insists that I'm baikar cos I stepped on something "dirty".
-- Urine therapy: Some wacky reader wrote me an email expounding the benefits he reaped. I also saw something on CSI. But, really. Eeewww.
-- Algae extract: Looks really gross. Do I really wanna eat pond scum?

I wish to be more mobile quick, so I can go back to doing yoga. Now, I can't even sit in the lotus position.

1 comment:

orangeclouds said...

I know this sounds weird and impractical, but maybe the best thing to do is completely zen out about the whole thing. I mean, you've thought of everything, and tried everything u cd possibly have.

Think of it as a big time-out session. U don't have to worry about work, or indeed about life. U just read lots of books, watch lots of DVDs, read lots of magazines, imagine new designs and dream idle dreams.

We're all behind you, from all corners of the paradoxically round globe. V-sign. Thumbs up. Take all the time you need. There's no deadline.