Friday, January 12

parade of wanted things III

I heart Urban Outfitters. If money were no object, these would be in my room right now.


I need a new bedside table.


This would work too. And it'll be able to hold more of my junk.


Hand-drawn birdcages!


Japanese-y rug. There's also a quilt in the same print.


This is a wall decal.


So is this. More than US$100 for each -- ridiculous!


We almost bought the floating shelves for our shop, but decided they were too pricey. I did buy the little candle holder on it though.


The print and the colours are gorgeous. Is US$100 too much to pay for a quilt?


I'm now thinking of spraying my lamp base powder blue.


I've been looking for a clock for more than a year. At only US$32, there is nothing holding me back.

More wonderful stuff at Urban Outfitters.

No comments: