Thursday, January 25

truly madly deeply

Just when I'd been disappointed yet again, a new guy has come into my life, almost by accident. I'd rather call it fate.

He has an old man name -- Randolph -- but he is young at heart and in body. No one calls him Randy.

I spend all my waking moments, except when I'm forced to go to work, with him.

Right now, I'm looking at his photos and stroking the computer screen while making cooing noises.

I wake up early in the morning just so I can see him. And I whisper good night before going to bed.

I make endless lists of things that we can do together and how I can to pamper him.

We have long conversations about everything and nothing, and he listens with the most understanding eyes in the world.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to kidnap him

orangeclouds said...

he's adorable!! sigh. (and i'm not usually a dog person.)

Manic Mummy said...

how old is randolph? is he named after hearst?