Friday, March 23

i can see clearly now


Well, not 100% clearly -- yet. But it's been less than 12 hours since my Lasik operation, and already I can watch TV and use the computer without needing glasses, which is a vast improvement.

Have to put on my bug eyes soon to go to bed.

Update: Five minutes after I posted the above, I applied my hourly eyedrops to my right eye. My eye burned like crazy. "Why is my eye so painful?" I asked my sis, my voice rising in alarm.

I looked down at the bottle I was holding. Through my non-100% vision, I saw that, instead of the prescribed eydrops, I had used the anti-bacterial solution meant for my toes.

My right eye is still red and painful and blurry now, after using lots of eye wash to rinse it out. What have I done!?!

1 comment:

ginnie & alfie said...

OH MY GAWD! are u ok not?!???!