Wednesday, June 27

just shoot me


I've always liked the combination of polka dots and stripes.

After shooting some photos in Provence which I thought "well, those didn't turn out that bad considering it's a crappy one-mega-pixel camera", I've been feeling a little trigger happy. So, my fave photog is gonna lend me one of his many cameras -- the damaged one with 5% LCD not working, but beggars can't be choosers -- and hopefully impart some skills.

Be prepared for more rubbish pseudo arty shots of carpark ramps from now on.

3 comments:

ginnie & alfie said...

Hey! Shameless!
I thot I was your fave photographer!!!!!
Izit becos i don't let you play with my equipment? Huh? Huh?!

;P
~outstanding

Zann said...

Ah ha! All it takes is a camera with, say, 4% faulty LCD to become Top Fotog in my book again. But would you want admit that you have malfunctioning ahem equipment?

ginnie & alfie said...

Of course my equipment all in good condition! Maybe a bit old skool and some mornings when its too cold need to press a few times then can shoot, but otherwise ok. Lenses still sharp and the 12X zoom works. It's not digital but i always keep it loaded so i can just point and shoot.

~ no longer fave but still outstanding