Friday, May 30

For the first time in eight months, I managed to wear just a T-shirt to go out [erm, I was wearing a skirt too, in case you think all I had on was a top]. I do believe summer is here at last. And like typical Vitamin D-deprived folks, we all dashed out to the lawn to bask in the amazing 30 deg C sun, behaving as if the miracle of sunshine might disappear the next day. Which could very well happen, considering how unpredictable the weather here is.

To make the glorious day even more glorious, I met a gorgeous Ozzie hunk -- with voice of Heath Ledger and butt of Mel Gibson -- and allowed him to inflict pain on me. Ooh, kinky huh? Nah, it was yet another paid psych experiment to test tolerance levels. I had to place my palms on hot [48 deg C] and cold [0 deg C] metal plates for as long as I could, and my blood pressure was monitored. I never knew 48 deg C felt like I was being teppanyaki-ed. Ah, the sacrifices I'm willing to make in the name of science...as well as a fiver.

No comments: