Tuesday, May 27

Only one hundred or so days left in London...

After putting things off for 265 days -- incredible even by the standards of this great procrastinator -- I have at last set up this long overdue website or blog or online diary or whatever you wanna call it.

It's nothing grand, just a little peek into my so-called life here for those of you back home.

To those I haven't been writing to as often as I wish, I'm so so so sorry, but you know how that lousy excuse about being too busy goes. As for those non-replying people who dare call themselves my friends, well, shame on you. Being busy is no excuse. [See, this is my space, and I can impose all kinds of double standards. Bleah!]

Anyway, a whirlwind update of my life so far: a few tears on the plane to London, 11 new classmates and 7 new flatmates from the United Colours of Benetton catalogue, a teeny tiny room, way too much lousy Brit TV shows, quite a few pints of beer, numerous experiments and accidents in the kitchen, frantic last minute work on school assignments...that about sums up the boring story so far.

Kinda overwhelmed now by the thought that this is almost coming to an end, just when I have settled into a comfortable routine. On the one hand, I miss everyone at home, I miss the food, I even miss the humidity. But on the other hand, I'm not ready yet to go home.

Oh well, let the countdown begin...

No comments: