Wednesday, December 24

“Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day
You gave it away”


Don’t send the music police to catch me, but I actually like this song and have it on repeat mode now on mp3. What a pity it’s only played at this time of the year. There are some fond memories tied to it, probably because no one ever actually broke my heart on Christmas before. Now, Valentine’s Day, that’s another story...



As for the pix of the snow couple and snow canine, I took it about a year ago, when I saw so much snow for the first time in London. Apparently, it was the heaviest snowfall in donkey years, but, typical London weather, it all turned wet and into mush promptly the next day.

Being a tropical gal at heart, I'm not dreaming of a white Christmas. But regardless of whether you celebrate this holiday, have a blessed Christmas.

No comments: