Saturday, December 20





Surprisingly sober pix from pre-Durian session. And yes, I got bangs. The jury is still out on whether I look adorable or like a big-headed village idiot. But still on the subject of bangs, I remember the following drunken conversation, pre-haircut.

Me: So do you think I should get bangs?
My lurve: Yes. You should sleep with the bartender if you really want to.

"Bangs" has become such a dirty word.

And moving swiftly onto the related subject of drinking. This is gonna make me sound v. Bridget Jones, but what the heck. I did indeed consume vast quantities of alcohol this week. As Ms Jones would say, v. bad.

Drink list
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday

1 vodka lime
1 gin tonic
1 e33
1 watermelon martini
2 cowboys
2 illusions
2 apple shooters
2 champagne
4 lychee martinis
few mouthfuls of beer and unknown concoctions from jugs

Total alcohol units: 17
[According to a reputable source, the recommended number of drinks for women is seven a week.]

No comments: