Friday, June 10

more waiting

Attraction is over-rated.

Always be polite, even when you are goddem pissed off.

I should start practising my smile in front of the mirror.

I dislike fickle people. Even though I can be pretty fickle myself too.

Every day at work makes me wonder how I'm going to hang on till bonus time.

I have honed procrastination to a fine art.

Having your ears cleaned by someone you love is the warmest, fuzziest feeling in the world.

After painting my room green, I've realised that my favourite colour is still blue.

There are more shades of white paint than all the other colours combined.

I lurve it when people -- well, it's only one very prolific person -- leave blog comments.

19 comments:

ginnie & alfie said...

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE ITEMS IN THE TRASH PERMANENTLY? You cannot undo this action".
But I hear that olive oil will do a good job. Especially if dispensed by someone you love.
Personally i'd like to take with me whereever i go my earful of familiar voices, pregnant pauses, distant music, impending storms, turns of phrases, and sound of waves. - alfie

ginnie & alfie said...

alfie is mad! - hahah, ginnie

ginnie & alfie said...

alfie has too much wax!

ginnie

ginnie & alfie said...

i was just waxing lyrical..

ginnie & alfie said...

did you know that wax also refers to vinyl records.. also a depository of sounds and music.. - alfie

Zann said...

Did you know that you can make candles from ear wax?

I learnt that from watching Shrek.

ginnie & alfie said...

wah! candles from earwax... aromatherapy! - alfie

Zann said...

Can the two of you please go start a blog so I can go there and post such insightful comments too? Teeheehee

ginnie & alfie said...

gee wee.. do you think suzanne's getting tired of us clogging her blog? - alfie

ginnie & alfie said...

ya.. seems like it.. so sad hor.. :<

ginnie & alfie said...

er.. can you pass me the remote.. its late.. tv too loud.. -alfie

ginnie & alfie said...

is it? - ginnie

ginnie & alfie said...

hey! who left this little bit of orange juice in the fridge?

ginnie & alfie said...

dont know..? - ginnie

ginnie & alfie said...

must be your friend from singapore la! man! i should start a blog of complaints about her! but that would be rude.. -alfie

ginnie & alfie said...

... -ginnie

ginnie & alfie said...

hehehehahaha... - alfie

ginnie & alfie said...

ok ok just kidding.. i'll stop it now.. -alfie

Zann said...

I drank every drop of the Minute Maid orange juice in your apartment! But I may have left a bottle of apple cider...teeheehee...

And wow! 18 comments is a record for this blog!