Thursday, June 2



Once again, I am suddenly wide awake at 3am, even though I made sure I tanked up on super duper painkillers to knock me out till morning.

Perhaps it's the stress of all the things we need to do before we can move into Chip Bee. Just off the top of my head -- I have a more comprehensive written list somewhere in my trusty notebook -- these are what we need to do these two weeks:

-- wiring of power points
-- buy and make chandeliers
-- installation of lights
-- installation of aircon
-- painting the entire place
-- installation of SCV
-- settle rental payment stuff
-- print name cards
-- hassle website design guy
-- write press release
-- fix sizing on clothes samples
-- buy fridge, stove, microwave oven, etc for kitchen
-- buy toilet cabinets, racks, etc
-- look for second-hand washing machine
-- transport furniture from a couple of different locations
-- repaint some old tables and bed
-- set up stock-taking, inventory and receipt system

Hyperventilating now.

1 comment:

Manic Mummy said...

Jetlag is good! I go to work at 10am now. Never late! Because I wake up at 8am. It's crazy, I'm actually starting to act like a normal person...