Thursday, June 9

while waiting

It is possible to be mesmerised by a sparkling chandelier.

Some people just rub me the wrong way and some the right way.

It is sad to have nothing but one carton of Coke in your spanking new fridge.

Ikea has the best chicken wings in the world.

Char Siew is a good name for a dog.

I will have no more life after Swirl launches next month, let alone any chance of a love life.

Two days of work wipes out two weeks of vacation. Photos help to alleviate the pain only slightly.

I have a water heater but no shower gel. I have a stove but no pots. I have a bedroom but no bed.

How did I ever live without broadband?

I have only taken half of my allocated 28 days of medical leave for the year.

I'm due to write Girl Talk. Again. I can hardly believe it. Any suggestions of topics?

I'm haunted by a new New Order song which I don't know the title of.

Isn't it a marvellous idea to motivate students by promising to flash them if they get a good grade?

Does anyone remember Herman's Head?

I have given up trying to catch up on my reading.

Why isn't blardee Gmail working so I can reply email instead of typing out these random thoughts?

4 comments:

ginnie & alfie said...

wah lau! you also caught the new order bug? It's probably "Hey Now What You Doing".. esp. if the first line is "Hey now what you doing..", otherwise its some other song.. its a good album.. leaves all the pretenders eating their dust. Old Fogeys Rock On! Yeah! Rock Will Never Die! Smoke On The Water! Fire In The Skieeai! --alfie

ginnie & alfie said...

i know i know.. write about your NYBF the Brown Bear! hehe.. --alfie p.s. are you getting sick of my posting useless comments yet?

ginnie & alfie said...

ok ok.. one final post for today.. my sec one science teacher flashed me once.. i still failed my o levels physics and chem. But the sight of pink panties can still raise my ph value, fill up my test tubes and fire up my bunsen burners! --alfie

ginnie & alfie said...

girl talk - write about Krispy kreme!

ginnie