Thursday, July 6

and then some



I'm somewhat upset over someone and something.

But since I'm not gonna blog about someone -- What else is there to say that hasn't already been said? This game is getting old -- I'll blog about something instead.

One of the covers of my mother's beloved retro Tupperware got warped in the microwave. Look at it, all outta shape. It'll never fit ever again and my set of four will be incomplete forever. And this is something, as my mother would say, "Got money also cannot buy". Goodbye, yellow cover, you have a lived a useful airtight life for more than 20 years.

I know I need to get over it, but it's just something I can't let go. Ditto the someone.

2 comments:

ginnie & alfie said...

Tupperware got lifetime guarantee! Serious! Just to go a Tupperware dealer and ask for a replacement, but if they don't have, they might give you something else! I know! I was a Tupperware dealer once! Hahaa! (But ok, I was such a lousy dealer, I'm not 100% sure of the exchange rules!)
Gee Wee

orangeclouds said...

I feel for the yello tupperware cover!

Z: these horrid microwave ovens. so convenient n yet so brutal sometimes.

gee wee: Wd they be able to replace a 20-year-old set?