Friday, July 7

private jokes


Gumption, I shot this on the day I saw the one on your blog, cos I happened to be wearing my Drew Barrymore tee too. Would Outstanding be proud of this mirror image? Or at least proud of my pun? Mirror image, geddit geddit?


Strict house rules apply in the Gumption & Outstanding abode, including no shoes beyond the doormat and no outside clothes on the bed [sorta reminds me of those "no outside food allowed" signs]. But I graciously allowed Outstanding to roll all over my bed, since he was leaving the next day.

I miss Gumption & Outstanding!

4 comments:

ginnie & alfie said...

Cringe, cringe! Was he wearing ... shoes!?

- Gumption

ginnie & alfie said...

Here's to Drew Barrymore T-shirt!

ginnie & alfie said...

I have to say, the bed was kinda.. er.. sandy.. I think now I have to wash my t-shirt and jeans..

~ outstanding

Manic Mummy said...

Oops! I was wont to flopping on limp mattresses in New York with all my clothes on, too! Sorry Geewee! I spread germs in your apartment...