Friday, September 1

smile 101


Enough of being a crybaby over spilt milk. I cheered myself up with a new dress from Lipstick Bandit.


The Girl Next Door cheered me up with these pretty beads from Bali.


Mini flamingo perched among basil leaves, which makes me smile everytime I look at it while I do the dishes.


Flamingo pen, which is too cute to use.


Saltest should be a word, even though I'm not sure what it should mean.


My Wabbit Book I bought on a whim [cos how can anyone resist a bunny in tighty whiteys], which will be used to record all happy/nice/pretty/pink things to cheer me up when I feel down.

3 comments:

precious said...

hey, i was gonna buy that exact same dress - in blue! except it was a bit tight on me. actually, 'a bit' is stretching it. i was close to busting the dress at its seams...

Zann said...

I tried it in blue too! I was so torn between the red and the blue!

The red one I bought in the end had a split side seam -- and I managed to get a 15% discount because of that!

Should I thank you for it?

Zann

precious said...

omg. maybe it was me... i, er, tried it in both colours... and really like the blue one cuz it looked like porcelain... is this shop in far east?