Tuesday, May 6

three thousand words

Busy. Busy. Busy. So here's the week in pictures.


Second photography class. Why f/2.8 is larger than f/8 is beyond human comprehension. And don't ask me why, when the instructor said, "The shadow looks like a peace sign", I thought to myself, "Where got pee sai?"


Mother's birthday, just one day after the Sng clan had moved in. Super yum chocolate cake baked by TPL. Super unflattering photo shot by the one attending much-needed photography classes.


Despite all the moving and unpacking, the dog still needed to be walked, and this was what we saw plastered around the estate on our daily jaunt.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

totally know what you mean about the photog. classes. remind me to tell you about my uncle instructor who happily demonstrated how to photoshop moles off the blown up (zoom!) boob of his c-grade model.

Zann said...

my instructor is the arty farty gay boy type, so i don't think we'll be looking at any boob shots.

field trip tomorrow! excite!

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahaha! i am still laughing when i see the CHIWAWA sign!!! tank kew!!!

ms