Monday, March 14

doppelganger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Quite a long time ago, when Channel i was still on air and Ah Girl was still showing, my ex told me that I looked a lot like her.

A couple of weeks ago, at a party that my body double and I were both at, a friend of a friend went up to her and had an entire conversation, thinking she was me. When she finally realised her mistake, she ran away in embarrassment.

A couple of nights ago, NYTC told me she met her and that not only do we really look alike, we also have the same animated expressions when talking.

I suppose I should be glad that I dun look like Irene Ang or Abigail Chay.

2 comments:

Manic Mummy said...

Dear honey bunny,

I saw Ah Girl again yesterday and I decided she's definitely not as cute as you. She has this deer-in-headlights look when talking to you, although she's unfailingly polite. I realise now that her cuteness is just a persona. She's actually quite ice-queenish. So ah, you get my vote for being the best and most authentic Suzanne!

Zann said...

Well, Mousey just told me that she and her husband used to exclaim, "SUZANNE!" whenever they saw Ah Girl on TV.

Sissy thinks Ah Girl has better skin but looks plump -- ha! -- compared to me.

I suddenly remember that I interviewed her donkey years ago and someone saw talking and commented we look alike!