Friday, March 11

over to you

In the spirit of the magazine that everyone in the office is talking about, here's a pop quiz.

I know I'm in love when...I can't eat, I can't sleep and want to make phone calls at 3am.

When no one's looking...I pick my nose.

I feel on top of the world...when my outfit is perfectly coordinated.

Men like me because...I don't play games and I don't play hard to get.

I like a man...who makes me laugh until I cry.

I last cried
...watching Sex And The City, season six, part two, disc 1. The DVD broke down towards the end and I cried.

Which reality programme do you want to be on? Paradise Hotel, so that I can be a slut, enjoy room service and be massaged the whole day.

A man will drive me mad wearing...a blue striped shirt.

Now's your turn. Post your replies under the comments, kay?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm in love when...my heart feels like it is exploding.

When no one's looking...I dig my nose.

I feel on top of the world...when I'm not at work.

Men like me because...I'm drop dead gorgeous.

I like a man...who is muscular.

I last cried...reading the Time Traveller's Wife.

Which reality programme do you want to be on? Amazing Race, cos I know I will get kicked out after the first round and then the producers will
have to put me up at some luxury hotel cos they can't let me go home or else ppl will know who won and who lost.

A man will drive me mad wearing...boxers or uniform. Better still if the man in uniform strips
to his boxers later hahahahhahahahah

-- Peanut Butter Wolf

Anonymous said...

I know I'm in love when...I can't stop smiling.

When no one's looking...I dig my ears.

I feel on top of the world...when I'm not sick.

Men like me because...I'm like one of them.

I like a man...who knows what I want.

I last cried...while quarrelling with someone else.

Which reality programme do you want to be on? The Amazing Race, so that I can travel for free!

A man will drive me mad wearing...polo tees and pants.

CT

Anonymous said...

I know I'm in love when... i sleep on my stomach.

When no one's looking... i adjust my wedgie.

I feel on top of the world when... i step inside a supermarket.

Men like me because... i don't try too hard for anything.

I like a man... who is kind.

I last cried... when watching Million Dollar Baby.

Which reality programme do you want to be on?
American Idol!

A man will drive me mad wearing... sleeveless Ts, visors or arm bands. so ecksi. ptui.

TPL

Manic Mummy said...

I know I'm in love when... I lose sleep and weight. Crash cars. Stop contemplating infidelity. Suffer.

When no one's looking... Do a two-fingered dig to my nostrils. Honk like a walrus. Practise my anti-droopy-face exercises.

I feel on top of the world when... I've just had sex. Had a major going-to-hell bitching session about an ex-boyfriend. Had a long shower. Burst every bubble in a sheet of bubble wrap.

Men like me because... I have no morals.

I like a man... who isn't controlling.

I last cried... at various boring occasions, when I wanted to emotionally blackmail someone. But my last genuine sobfest was through Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.

Which reality programme do you want to be on? Extreme Makeover.

A man will drive me mad wearing... a crisp white shirt.