Saturday, March 5

yoga to be kidding

The moment I wake up,
Before I put on my make up,
I weigh myself before I poo.

Well, anyway, I have hit a new low today. Am now merely 800g away from my ideal weight. And without any diet or exercise either [two sessions of yoga over three weeks doesn't count as exercise!].

But I'm proud to announce that I managed to do a shoulder stand on my second yoga lesson. My ultimate goal is to do a head stand, as someone read somewhere -- actually it was Kerouac's On The Road -- that a homeless bum with the same mystery foot ailment as mine did daily head stands and cured himself. Makes sense, since it promotes blood circulation. A rush of blood to the head, literally.

Still on yoga. I dreamt in the early hours of the morning, just as the sun was piercing through my curtains and my eyelids, that I was on a secluded beach somewhere in Sydney -- nope, I've never been there, but somehow you know such things in your dreams! -- watching the sun rise and doing a sun salutation.

1 comment:

Manic Mummy said...

I dreamt that we were on our way to a party, and then a dog started chasing us, and I suddenly could fly. Then we ended up in Jon's house and there was this chilled-out party with a bunch of cool people.