Friday, March 11

guilty pleasures

[Warning: The following is merely a boring post of how my day went.]

A well-deserved off day yesterday.

Woke up early due to tummy ache caused by god knows what rubbish I ate. [For those who want to know, I had to poo three times. I felt increasingly lighter after each dump. Sounds masochistic, but what a nice way to start the day.]

Supposed to go shopping in the morning, followed by dressmaking class in the afternoon and yoga in the evening. But good ol' procrastination and too much yakking over the phone with M about Hong Kong meant I only left the house after noon. So no dressmaking done today.

Instead, it was shop shop shop and eat eat eat a lot of carbos. [Lor mee for breakfast, linguine carbonara for lunch and la mian for dinner, very very very bad!]

Bought five tops altogether, including a Nike sports top. Not bad, considering it cost just over $100.

Finally found the yoga book I wanted at Kinokuniya. Walked briskly past the travel section so as not to spend needlessly on guide books. Wasted five whole minutes giggling by myself at the magazine section over Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelor. I just had to call Bachelor #31 so I didn't seem like a lone female going hysterical over some magazine spread.

Aching all over now, though not sure if it was from yoga or from lugging my mat, sports gear, magazine, book and shopping loot all over town the whole day.

Oh dear, and now, just as I'm about to go to bed, I feel my tummy rumbling. My day is about to end the same way it began.

No comments: