Monday, January 30

post party

I lost count of the bottles of champagne we popped. Or the calories of chocolate consumed.

Photos coming soon. I'm not worried, though there are five crossdressers out there who are breaking out in cold sweat at the thought.

I'm sorry if I flashed anyone in my too low-cut dress, but I was having way too much fun to care. Thanks to everyone who came, even after a horrible hard day of work!

And no, he didn't turn up. His li xing won over my gan xing at the end of the night.

While discussing the sad state of [non] affairs with a friend the morning after, I recovered my own li xing.

ME: What is it with me and these inappropriate men?
HE: You just have to get these bad boys out of your system and find a nice guy.
ME: He is a nice guy! Except for the small detail of his girlfriend, heh
HE: You ah. Make things difficult for yourself only.
ME: We're just friends and we're just talking as friends do...most of the time anyway...haha
HE: Well, remind me next time when I'm having phone sex with another girl while I'm attached, k?
ME: We're not having phone sex!
HE: You know what I mean
ME: The phone sex is too good. I can't make myself stop! Sigh...He makes me laugh
HE: Stephen Chow makes me laugh but that doesn't mean I wanna be with him!
ME: Stephen Chow makes me laugh and I wouldn't mind being with him! That body in Kung Fu Hustle!

But seriously. I have to be more li xing, now that I'm older [if not necessarily wiser].

No comments: