Friday, January 7

how lei

C: Yes yes, I love Tong Lei by Stef Sun too!!! Sigh, when will we ever find?

Me: Sigh sigh sigh

C: We are in that horrible in-between category. We are neither gorgeous enough for some guy to grab like a prize, nor are we docile plain Janes who will satiate a guy's ego by never rocking the boat. We just have to wait for the alchemy of the tonglei, if that happens.

Me: Basically we're looking for a not so good looking guy who isn't looking for a xiao nu ren type of girl.

C: Ya lor. A not so good looking guy who is satisfied with having found a good friend whom he finds entirely agreeable shagging. I think every single word of this formulation is important, especially "satisfied" -- as opposed to someone with roving eye and commitment issues.

Me: You have just discounted half the male population with that last part.

C: Ya lor. Depressing init

C: Sigh... There's a package out there that men go for, you just have to fall into that. Average height to tall, slim, some curves, clear skin, proportionate features, okay dresser, non-embarrassing communication skills... ok now I am depressing myself. I have to stop.

C: What the heck since I am almost there shall go full throttle into self-pitying mode. I am too short, too small, I slouch, my features are irregular, my skin is oily and my hair is too thin... hahahahahahaha

No comments: